Miyerkules, Setyembre 19, 2012

Graduation Pictures

6:02pm

After a long wait, I finally had my Graduation Pictures. YEHEY!
Last September 5 was the day of our photo shoot. It was one of the days that I should be proud of. A little more months to go and I can finally graduate and end my school life. I'm happy but at the same time i feel sad. Siguro kasi, madami akong mamimiss most especially beautiful memories of my elementary, high school, and college life. And not just that. Syempre, there are people that I will surely miss and will never forget after graduation. My friends! The people who became part of my life. Who supported me, and gave strength and happiness whenever i feel sad, stressed, and disappointed. The ones who made my school life complete. :)

Here's my grad. pics. :)






Good Evening. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento